Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello!

I just wanted to give a shout-out to my peeps from the "Daily Strength" and "Someone Like Me" websites!  Thanks for your support, guys.  By the way, both are great resources for people coping with chronic illnesses - Daily Strength has groups for many different kinds of illnesses, and Someone Like Me focuses specifically on DM/PM and other autoimmune diseases.  I've learned so much from the people on theses sites, and it is great to connect with people going through something similar - especially since DM is so rare.

All right, so this is a quick one, as I am off to Vancouver tomorrow to spend the weekend with friends.  I'll have more stories when I come back!  Have a great long weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Here from Daily Strength :). I'm enjoying your story, it's very similar to mine. I also have a blog where I've whined, complained, and journaled my Polymyositis struggles - http://spilledmilkshake.com. Stop by and visit!

    I also wanted to ask you about "Someone Like Me". Would you leave a link? I am always interested in Polymyositis groups.

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina - thanks for following! I've already looked up your blog and love it, I'm so excited to be part of this great online community.

    The "Someone Like Me" website is: http://someonelikeme.ning.com. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete